It is now possible for occasional teaching staff to “View Status of Completed Casual Assignments” via SCARRI.SFX on the SCDSB staff website. This feature will now allow you to view all details of past assignments, and will be useful when it comes time to check your pay stub. Instructions to access the feature are as follows:
- Log onto the staff website at staff.scdsb.on.ca
- From the Icons at the top of the page choose “Board”
- In the menu to the left of the screen, choose “SCARRI.SFX” to open the SCARRI page
- On that page, there will be a link for “View Status of My Completed Casual Assignments”
- A new page will open allowing occasional teachers to view past absences entered into SCARRI and the payment status of the job
Only supply teachers will be able to view, so depending on your status, you may or may not be able to see the report. I hope this is helpful, and please feel free to email if you have any questions.